5-Piece Set of Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pans at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Our 9-piece set includes the following:
• Wire thickness: 0.10 mm—Mesh size: 1/100″
• Wire thickness: 0.14 mm—Mesh size: 1/70″
• Wire thickness: 0.17 mm—Mesh size: 1/50″
• Wire thickness: 0.30 mm—Mesh size: 1/30″
• Wire thickness: 0.35 mm—Mesh size: 1/20″
• Wire thickness: 0.45 mm—Mesh size: 1/12″
• Wire thickness: 0.60 mm—Mesh size: 1/8″
• Wire thickness: 0.95 mm—Mesh size: 1/4″
• Wire thickness: 1.40 mm—Mesh size: 1/2″
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.